The Products are intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact Customer Service using the contact information below.
Information Collected on The Site.
1. United Tech Serve may obtain various types of personal data about customers of the Products and non-customer Site visitors. This data may include:
2. We also use the tracking technologies as described below in order to automatically (or passively) collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Site, including your browsing history, preferences, internet addresses, unique identifiers, device types, and device location and other similar information.
Information Collected Through Software and Services
1. When providing the Software and Services we also may collect the following information about your computer or other device, including:
2. The data collected under this Section 2 is generally anonymous and aggregated. However, in the event that it is necessary for United Tech Serve to learn your identity in order to diagnose certain kinds of problems or to monitor your computer for certain events, you will be asked to authorize United Tech Serve to collect this additional information. You may authorize or revoke authorization to identify you during software installation, or by using the control panel.
1. Your data is of the upmost importance to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and other transmission technologies to ensure that all your personal data is encrypted so it cannot be read in transit. In addition, we use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information in storage.
2. Please note, however, that although we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, no transmissions made on or through the Internet are guaranteed to be secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Site and provide us with your information at your own risk.